At Phacil, our IT Managed Services start with the end-user customer experience (CX). Phacil’s mission-tailored Managed Services deliver performance-based solutions for our customers, from networked services to knowledge and data management to technology adoption and migration. From the first interaction with the Service Desk to perpetual capabilities such as high-availability networking & storage access on a user’s device, we proactively enable a positive IT business environment. Our philosophy produces end-user satisfaction, availability anywhere, and operational confidence while promoting optimized technology capabilities.
There are a staggering amount of technologies in the market. To harness the most advantageous solution suite we couple a highly customizable catalog of services, driven by quantitative performance and management best practices, with our CX strategies. This better aligns technology services to your agency’s mission and business needs. Results include:
- Strategies for our customers such as providing a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) solution for managing communications between their user base and their services drive greater customer satisfaction in getting a resolution to a problem.
- We leverage our ITIL v3 and CMMI for Services best practices to define processes and enable service improvement. Our approach enhances the effective speed in resolution of Incidents, Events, Problems, and Requests across Tiers 0-3 Service Desk operations.
- Enterprise services encompass full service life cycle management including for Service Desk, NOC and Unified Communications, desktop services, and infrastructure computing technologies. Our service offering is adaptable to your capability needs for a consolidated solution that delivers a cost-effective IT environment.
Consider us the IT CXaaS managed services team: customer experience as a service. Our tailored solutions are comprehensive, flexible, and low-risk for your mission support needs.
Phacil provides Best-in-Class Managed Services. Among our successes, Phacil has served the following agencies:
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Phacil’s work at the USDA received a CMMI appraisal at Level 3 for SVC. By improving USDA’s Knowledge Management Database (KMDB), we reduced tickets escalated to Tier III by 75%. For our use of ITILv3 best practices, Phacil achieved an initial ISO 20000 certification for service management in 2012, and we passed a recertification audit in 2015.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
At DHS Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Phacil’s Service Desk supports over 28,000 users across 600 global locations. Our three Very Good CPARs illustrate our strength in managing large-scale, mission-critical operations while maintaining an “exceptional [customer satisfaction] rating of 4.86 out of 5.0.”
United States Treasury
Phacil implemented a SPOC Service Desk solution to support the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency’s (OCC’s) 5,200 users and manage 75,600 tickets annually. Our approach increased OCC Customer Satisfaction Survey results by 1 point, more than doubling the OCC goal of 5 points. In the first year, we drove down the OCC Service Desk call abandon rate from 11.12% to 1.6%, and in the first month assuming management of the BankNet Service Desk, we decreased the call abandon rate from 67% to 1%.
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Since assuming the contract, Phacil’s highly-skilled personnel maintained at least a 99.5% network uptime, meeting the AQL set by DHS. Phacil’s attitude of “do more with less” has helped the organization reduce the number of enterprise tools which reduces maintenance fees without reducing the quality of service they provide. This resulted in a yearly cost savings of $359,820. We also exceeded the 95% AQL for the number of incidents escalated within 30 minutes, achieving 100% compliance.
Specific Managed Services We Offer:
• Service Life Cycle Management
• 24×7 Contact/Call Center
• ITIL Based Service Delivery Methodology
• Tier 0, Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 Support Services
• SLA Delivery & Management
• ACD/IVR Operations & Maintenance
• Seat Management
• Asset Management
• Incident Management
• Problem Management
• Knowledge Base Management
• Service Documentation, Policies & Procedures
• Service Quality/Customer Satisfaction Management
• Change Management
• Ticketing Systems Support and Maintenance
• Server/Desktop Update Services
• System/Server Administration
• Systems & Security Monitoring
• Exchange Email Support & Maintenance
• Mobile Communication Support Services
• Active Directory Architecture & Operations
• Network & Security Operations Services
• Telework/Virtual Desktop Support
• COOP/Disaster Recovery Services
• IT Training Services