Phacil Becomes ServiceNow Channel Partner for IT Automation< Back to news
Phacil, an award winning company delivering leading technology solutions to the Federal Government, announced today that it has become a channel partner of ServiceNow, the enterprise IT cloud company. Phacil will provide ServiceNow’s capabilities across all tiers of specific clients.
- Lower costs by leveraging ServiceNow’s cloud-based infrastructure, suite of applications, service automation and reporting, as well as out of the box integration with existing customer systems
- Multi-channel access to Tier 1 Support through email, fax, phone, live chat and web portal
- Online self-service portal, which can automate the password reset process, provide access to the knowledge database, and provide a front-end for the ordering process; it also includes a real-time live chat and ticket entry function
- Seamless data and process migration from existing ITSM tools like Remedy, allowing for a quick transition of all existing data and processes
- Full integration with customers’ existing customer access control systems, like Microsoft Active Directory, to reduce deployment costs and streamline processes
- Sixty out-of-the-box reports and easily customizable reports, as well as automatic report generation to provide business intelligence to our customers for trend analysis and comparison of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Simple drag and drop workflow configuration to rapidly automate processes specific to a given customer. Integrated configuration management with an auto-discovery capability to provide Tier 1 staff immediate information on users’ configurations and service path component availability
- Fully integrated remote access and control over users’ systems using Bomgar to speed the resolution process including complete capture of steps taken in the ticket
- Fully integrated, cloud-based Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) to provide interactive voice response menus and a whisper feature to allow Tier 1 technicians to collaborate
Phacil’s experienced staff will provide complete service operations and management of the ServiceNow implementation, processes and customer service delivery. This includes self-service portals, solution configuration, documentation, integration with customers’ infrastructure and vendor management, as well as ensuring the solution is accessible 24x7x365.
“ServiceNow provides all of the IT service management and automation functions in a single, fully integrated solution at a lower cost,” stated Phacil Director of Information Technology, James Ryer. “We look forward to working together with ServiceNow to assist US Civilian and Defense agencies with providing better service to end users while reducing the cost of providing that service.”
Phacil is an award winning company delivering leading technology solutions to the Federal Government. The Company supports customers in a large range of service areas, including Development, Integration, Operations and Maintenance, Cyber Security, Geographic Information Systems, Technical Consulting, and Business Operations Support. Phacil has received a number of industry awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal’s Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Software Magazine Software 500.
(703) 526-1800 (phone)